Thursday, January 19, 2006

Its all about following your heart

Sidin Vadukut takes a decision to opt out of the rat race. He writes

"Finally after weeks of contemplation and thought and watching Friends reruns I have decided to finally do it. A few days from now I will cease to be a consultant. Instead I will be a writer.

As we speak an email is hurtling its way across the nation to my HR and MD indicating my imminent departure from AT Kearney. From next Friday I will be a free bird and will immediately embark on a book, freelancing, columning and anything else I can force people to hire my writing skills for.

The reasons are numerous. But in the end I decided I needed to do what I was happiest doing "

All the best Sidin

When will i ever be able to do that.. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home