Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Joy of writing

I have always been an reader, but never a writer. Except for three hours in exams (even there i didnt write much), i dont remember me writing at all. I was too lazy to write a diary and suchlike, until i was introduced to the fascinating world of blogs about a year ago.

I am kind of a guy who has detested almost everything i have done till now. I detested most of what i studied, i detested work after work and still do. I cant remember anything that i did for the love of it. At some level i hated what i did because i wasnt doing anything for myself and didnt have the courage to find and do what i loved, until blogging happened.

I am not even good at this. My style of writing is bland at best, humor is non existent and spellings and punctuations are pathetic, but i dont give a damn. I dont give a damn, because it gives me satisfaction, joy and happiness that comes from doing things for yourself and loving it. So i will write, not for anyone else but for myself. Who knows i may even one day get better at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home